Tuesday 27 December 2016

Let me introduce myself (23)

Hi! My name is Júlia. I’m from Spain and I live in Barcelona. I’m eleven years old. I’m a student at Vedruna Immaculada. My favourite subject is P.E. and my favourite sport is basketball. There are 4 people in my family. They are my sister Carla, my mother Noe and my father Xavi. My father is a constructor and many times works at the basketball euroleague and my mother is a nurse.

I would like to be a basketball player because it is my favourite sport.

I’m thin and tall. I have a long brown hair.
I’m very funny  because I like doing jokes.
My hobbies are playing basketball and drawing urban sketches. I love doing sports but I hate volleyball. I like going shopping and I don’t like waiting. My favourite songs are “COME” and “NO MONEY”.

1 comment: