Friday 23 December 2016

Let me introduce myself (10)

Hi!
I’m Judit. I am 12 years old. My birthday is on the 26th of February. I live in Barcelona and I’m from Spain. I’m a student at Vedruna Immaculada.
My parents’ names are Marta and David. I don’t have any brothers or sisters, but I have a dog called Luka. There are 16 people in my family.
My favourite subject is P.E.

I’m tall. I have long and blond hair and brown eyes. I have wavy hair. My skin is tanned.

I’m very funny, intelligent, nice, and beatiful. I’m very kind, because I help my friends and other people.

My hobby is doing taekwondo. I started this sport when I was 5 years old. I like sports!
I love singing and travelling. I study English, because I love speaking English!
My favourite singers are Tini and Jorge Blanco.
Last wear I went to a concert with my best friend. It was very nice!
I love recording videos with my friends!
It’s very funny!

I like watching horror and comedy movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment