Friday 23 December 2016

Let me introduce myself (11)

Hi, my name is Lydia Balcomb and I’m eleven years old. I was born in Barcelona on the 11th of February, 2005. I’ve got an eight-year-old brother named Tom. My mother was born in Kenya but her father’s from India. She is actually from Holland. My father’s British but he was born somewhere in Africa.

I’m really tall for my age; I’m the tallest of my class. My blue eyes are the part of me that  I like the most. I’ve got short, dark blond hair.

I’m kind and loving. I’m always happy and people think I’m funny and that’s true, so… yeah.

I love to read and write. I am currently writing two books: ‘Unanswered Questions’ that’s about vampires, and ‘Black and White’ about equality. When I’m older I want to study modern literature. Because I like to sing and write so much, I actually started songwriting. I’ve got more than twenty songs. My favorite series is Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries. I also love cats.

When I’m older I would like to study at Brown or Oxford University. I would like to meet Taylor Swift because she’s a big part of my inspiration for songwriting. And maybe, in a year my parents will let me publish my book.

And that was all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment