Friday 23 December 2016

Let me introduce myself (17)

Hi, my name is Laia. I live in Barcelona and I’m 11 years old. My birthday is on 28th of January. I’m a student at Vedruna Immaculada school. My favorite subjects are P.E and Art. There are 5 people in my family. I’ve got one brother and one sister. My father works at “bicing” and my mother works as a secretary.

I’m tall. I have brown eyes. I have long brown hair. And I wear brackets.

I’m funny, nice, beautiful, intellectual and happy because always I have a smile.

My hobbies are dancing, reading, painting, drawing, playing with my friends, going to the cinema, going to the park, surfing the internet , listening to music etc...I love dancing. I like riding a bike. I don’t like doing homework and I hate sweeping the floor.

My favoriye songs are: ”Perfect strangers, No Money, Let me love you". In general I like listening to pop music.

No comments:

Post a Comment