Friday 23 December 2016

Let me introduce myself (20)

Hi, my name is Xènia. I’m from Spain. I live in Barcelona. I’m 11 years old. My birthday is on 16th November. I’m a student at Vedruna Immaculada. My favorite subject is Maths. My favorite sport is playing basketball. There are 4 people in my family. I have 1 brother, a mother and a father. My mother is a tax advisor and my father is an optician. I would like to be a basketball player because I like playing basketball .

I‘m medium  sized. I’m plump. My eyes are brown my hair is brown, short and curly .

My hobby is playing basketball, table tennis and reading. I like playing “hay day” because it's a game for the mobile .

I don’t have any pets. My favorite food is apple. My favorite drink is

Cocacola. My favorite day of the week is Tuesday because I like Art. My favorite song is in Spanish (Como te atreves a volver).I like "Suicide Squad".

No comments:

Post a Comment