Saturday 5 November 2016

Let me introduce myself (3)

Hi! My name is Roger. I’m 11 years old. I’m from Spain. I live in Barcelona. My birthday is on 21st. of December. I’m a student at Vedruna Immaculada. There are 4 people in my family: my mother, my father, my brother and I. My mother’s name’s Sònia. My father’s name’s Jordi. My brother’s name’s Jan. My mother and my father are 42 years old. My brother’s 6 years old. My father’s a software engineer. My mother’s a translator.

I’m medium sized. I’m not fat or thin. I’ve got short, blond, straight hair. My eyes are sometimes blue, sometimes green.

I’m happy. I’m weak. I’m kind. I’m funny. I’m intelligent. I’m handsome.

My hobbies are: playing football and playing computer games. I’m interested in playing football and cooking. I like playing football, playing computer games and reading. I don’t like doing homework. My favourite music is U2.



I have a pet fish.

2 comments: