Saturday 5 November 2016

Let me introduce myself (1)

Hello my name is Núria. I’m 10 years old and I live in Barcelona. My birthday is on the 30th of November. I’m a student at Vedruna Immaculada and my favourite subject is Art. I have one sister, her name is Emma. My father’s name is Jordi and my mother’s name is Lara. I don’t have any pets.

I’m short. I have green eyes and brown hair.

I’m funny, very happy and intelligent.


My hobbies are cooking, dancing and painting. In my free time I like using a computer and listening to music. I don’t like doing sports. My father reads in his free time and my mother watches TV. My fauvorite food is “Lasanya”. My favourite day of the week is Tuesday because I have Art and Maths. And my favourite movie is “Teen Beach Movie”.

No comments:

Post a Comment